Wednesday, March 07, 2007

halftime -- reflecting on the 1st half

THE FIRST HALF OF MY LIFE

  • My life story up to now would be titled: Multitasking with Family and Friends
  • The movie of my life would be played by: Bruce Willis
  • The story of my life achieved: fixing many broken things -- items and relationships
  • The epic story involved the noble cause: telling the truth
  • motivated by: the Word of the Lord
  • What remains to be done? so many persons have not heard or listened to the truth
  • A scene of a major setback that brought out the best of myself: working with a bad supervisor
  • I learned from setbacks that: The Lord provides resources and support at the right time
  • The events of my life foreshadow: being a resource and support for other persons
  • I want to leave out the part: when I upset Lisa
  • The most important people in my story are: family and friends (Lisa, Craig, John, Luther)
  • They will have the role of: showing love and mentoring

No comments: